Meet Our Team of Reputable Attorneys
BA. LLB (University of Stellenbosch, South Africa)
Anne is a seasoned lawyer with over a decade of experience in Real Estate/Conveyancing and Commercial practice. Anne is success-focused, and have a fearless approach towards her work. She is a hardworking individual, with a well-balanced approach towards her clients. She is a talented deal-maker in negotiations and through that she has gained the trust of her clients.
Over the years she has served on different boards in the private sector as non-executive director and trustee. Through that, she gained tremendous experience of how to position herself with boardroom tactics, skills and negotiations. Anne have also demonstrated excellent leadership skills of running her own law practice successfully and finding a balance between the law and mentoring and directing her peers.
Anne is a strategic thinker, analyst with proficiency and extensive experience in the legal areas involving Real Estate/ Conveyancing, Commercial, Corporate Governance and Mergers and Acquisitions. Her down to earth, yet confident approach in addition to fearless presentation in negotiating complex commercial transactions proves popular with professional clients. She is good at networking and identifying business opportunities for her clients. As a lawyer, Anne is known to provide instructive and decisive advice on all legal matters to her clients. Her wide interest in various areas of the law, her legal acumen and ability to interpret and advise on law and legal concepts, means that when she is called upon for an opinion or legal direction in areas where the law intersects, she is ready.
- Acting as Counsel for numerous Private Equity Funds
- Negotiating property deals, funding and drafting construction agreements
- Acting and advising local banks with regards drafting loan facility term sheets, mortgage bonds, notarial bonds and other securities
- Debt restructuring
- Acting as Conveyancer for local banks and private clients with regards to registration of mortgage bonds and transfer of properties
- Advising State-Own-Enterprises on Corporate Governance, research and drafting legal opinions